Monday, September 5, 2011

Absinthe

Today is Labor Day, so with that being said, maybe I should WORK on getting this new look posted to my blog! This look was not only posted on The Makeup Bee by me but...BUT the page from makeupbee.com was re-posted by SUGARPILL COSMETICS on facebook and, AND, also re-tweeted by sugarpill on twitter. Thus far, that was one of the most exciting moments as far as my make-up work goes! I was super happy.

SO today I am posting my EOTD look from Sept. 3rd 2011. I'm posting it just a few days late becuase I went with a haul blog yesterday. I wanted to spread them out a little instead of posting two posts in a day. So on saturday (9/3/11) I was about to get in the shower. Being the OCD freak I am, I needed to lay out what I was going to wear after I got out. I went with some shorts and my favorite Sublime shirt. 


The bright green wording on it reminded me of one of my newest sugarpill purchases (which was still like 5 months ago). Sugarpill has this Loose Eyeshadow called "Absinthe". It's a yummy, bright, acid-ee green! It will have you seeing "Little Green Fairies" all day!

The products I used were:
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Milk"
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Cottage Cheese"
-MAC Pigment "Vanilla"
-The Body Needs Pigment "Lemon-Lime"
-The Body Needs Pigment "Lemon Drop"
-Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Shadow "Absinthe"
-Sugarpill Pressed Shadow "Tako"
-MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack"
-MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil "Blonde"
-Maybelline Falsies Winged Mascara "Blackest Black"


Here are some pics of the look up close:





Creating this look was lots of fun and the colors were delicious! So until my next moment of brilliance, I leave you with this! Stay doll, LOVELIES!!


No comments:

Post a Comment