October being my favorite month of all year, its no wonder I have been such a very bad blogger.
Anyways, I am here now to show off my Halloween eyeshadow of the day look. It is SO colorful and dramatic and daring, I created this look with some of my favorite Sugarpill products of all time.
SO...enjoy some pics!
These are the Sugarpill Products I used:
- Midori (pressed grassy green)
- Tako (pressed super white)
- Poison Plum (pressed deep & bright purple)
- Bulletproof (pressed deep matte black)
- Dollipop (pressed super hot pink)
- Absinthe (loose acid-ee lime green)
- Afterrparty(pressed electric shimmery blue is also pictured but was not used in this look)
The Sugarpill Palette shown in this picture was the discontinued "Cold Heart Palette." I am SO glad I got one before they were discontinued. I ordered the burning heart and cold heart so I could double up on poison plum. I ordered midori and dollipop singles instead of the sweetheart palette.
In the picture above I show everything that I used to:
prep my lids, define my bows, create the precise line
& line my eye-lid/waterline/tight-line
- Scotch Tape
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original (I re-potted the product after the original "genie-esque bottle it came in snapped in half)
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Blonde
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- NYX Fabulous Lashes in Nostalgia #128
- Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Black Drama
These are the products I used on my Face:
- Revlon ColorStay in 240 Medium Beige
- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
- L`Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush in N 3-4 Innocent Flush
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW20